MCQ quiz on Body Movements multiple choice questions and answers on body movements MCQ questions quiz on body movements objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. How many small ring-like vertebrae are there in the human vertebrae?
2. Vertebral column of man has how many vertebrae (bones).
3. How many joints are there in our body
4. The number of bones in the neck of a giraffe is
5. The number of bones present in an adult human is:
6. At birth our body is made up of how many bones
7. There are more than ___________ muscles in our body
8. Which of the following is an example of hinge joint?
9. Which of the following is composed of cartilage?
10. Which of the following is an example of pivot joint?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Body Movements
Body Movements Question and Answer