MCQ quiz on Atomic Structure multiple choice questions and answers on atomic structure MCQ questions quiz on atomic structure objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. Who first proposed the atomic theory based on scientific knowledge
2. Who discovered Neutrons?
3. Atomic mass of an element is equal to
4. Experimentation with cathode ray led to the discovery of
5. Electromagnetic radiations produced from nuclear reactions are
6. Who explained the behavior of positively charged particles being deflected from a metal fousceil as the nucleus
7. In the gold foil experiment, most of the particles fired at the foil
8. Which of the following statement Is wrong about electron
9. The gold foil experiment led to the discovery of
10. Principle quantum number describes
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Atomic Structure
Atomic Structure Question and Answer