61. At the theoretical Absolute Zero (Zero degrees Kelvin)
62. Horizontal pressure changes are â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.. than vertical pressure changes.
63. The Coriolis effect is strongest at this latitude:
64. On average, the atmosphere absorbs roughly this percentage of the solar radiation that reaches the top of the atmosphere:
65. The troposphere makes up what fraction of the atmospheres mass?
66. In a typical troposphere, air temperature decreases with height at the following rate:
67. The greenhouse effect warms up Earth surface temperature by:
68. The average albedo of the Earth is about:
69. How large is the rate of terrestrial radiation emission from the Earths surface compared to the solar radiation that arrives at the top of the atmosphere, globally averaged?
70. What fraction of the solar radiation that arrives at the top of the atmosphere is absorbed in the atmosphere?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Atmosphere
Atmosphere Question and Answer