21. The dew point temperature:
22. This occurs around a high-pressure system when the Coriolis effect exceeds the pressure gradient force, causing air to turn:
23. The temperature is lowest here:
24. In this atmospheric layer, the temperature is relatively constant for the first 10 kilometers, then it increases:
25. The highest temperatures are typically found in the:
26. The Stefan-Boltzmann Law gives the relationship between:
27. The mixing ratio has the most in common with this measure of water vapor:
28. Which of the following will increase in a rising parcel of air?
29. As the air temperature increases, with no addition of water vapor to the air, the relative humidity will:
30. Sunsets are red for all of the following reasons except:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Atmosphere
Atmosphere Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Atmosphere Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....