11. Capitalism refers to:
12. There are three fundamental questions every society must answer. Which of the following is one of these questions?
13. In the case of agriculture:
14. The agricultural price support program is an example of
15. If there is a price floor, there will be
16. If there is a price ceiling, there will be
17. If there is a price ceiling, which of the following is NOT likely to occur?
18. The goal of a pure market economy is to best meet the desires of
19. Which of the following is a characteristic of pure monopoly?
20. In pure monopoly, what is the relation between the price and the marginal revenue?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Animals
Animals Question and Answer