11. The intensive physical properties of a substance are important because they:
12. The reason for organizing, analyzing, and classifying data is
13. What is the result of the following calculation, reported to the correct number of significant figures? 0.12g + 0.003g = ?
14. What type of error will â€œwettingâ€ by the expansion liquid in a stem thermometer along the stems bore give rise to?
15. When applied to scientific measurements, the words accuracy and precision
16. Which is the term used for the measurement of the average kinetic energy of the particles of a substance?
17. Which of the following is a chemical property of a substance?
18. Which of the following is a physical process?
19. Which of the following is an extensive physical property of matter?
20. Which of the following types of errors can be traced to an defect in the measuring instrument?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Accuracy and Precision
Accuracy and Precision Question and Answer