MCQ quiz on Yoga multiple choice questions and answers on Yoga MCQ questions quiz on Yoga objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. Which Asana is helpful in maintaining Normal-Blood pressure?
2. Who was the first one, who introduced the word yoga in classical way?
3. Who is the writer of Yog-Sutra?
4. Out of the following which one is not an Ashtanga-Yoga?
5. Yoga is classified into three types: Meditative asana and Cultural asana are the two types, write the name of third type?
6. Padmasana, Pawanmuktasana, Bhujangasana, Shalbhasana are helpful in curing which diseases?
7. Dhanurasana, Matsyendrasana, Shalbhasana, Surya-Namaskar are helpful in
8. How many activities are there in Pranayama?
9. Pranayama is which part of the Ashtanga-Yoga?
10. Out of the following which activity dose not belong to Pranayama?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Yoga
Yoga Question and Answer