MCQ quiz on Self esteem multiple choice questions and answers on Self esteem MCQ questions quiz on Self esteem objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. To bounce back from setbacks and embarrassments it is necessary to
2. Thinking positive thoughts can make your self-esteem better.
3. The experience of feeling competent to cope with the basic challenges in life and of being worthy of happiness is
4. Self-confidence is affected by comparing ourselves to others, or social comparison,
5. Research has shown that companies who have an educated workforce and workers who have high self-esteem are likely to exhibit increased
6. Positive self-talk is
7. One of the major consequences of high self-esteem is
8. Its easy for people with low self-confidence to make new friends.
9. It is reported that people who have high self-esteem themselves can generally increase your self-esteem because these individuals usually
10. If you have low self-confidence, you are afraid to speak up in class, even when you know the right answer.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Self esteem
Self esteem Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Self esteem Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....