61. The first referee and second referee:
62. The first referee has the responsibility to:
63. The first referee may utilize a teams video recording device to review a decision when requested to do so by the head coach.
64. The first referee shall signal at the completion of each charged time-out how many time-outs each team has used.
65. The first unnecessary delay by a coach, player, substitute, replacement or team results in a warning (administrative yellow card), but shall not result in the head coach being required to remain seated during play.
66. The following action(s) results in an unnecessary delay.
67. The following applies to court protocol of electronic devices during the match:
68. The following equipment/accessories are permitted:
69. The head coach may stand only in the libero replacement zone to coach his/her players. During play, the coach shall be no closer to the court than 6 fet from the sideline.
70. The head coach must remain seated during play after being assessed any unsporting conduct card.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Question and Answer