31. At the moment of the serve:
32. Between sets, teams may:
33. Blocking a served ball is permitted.
34. CF, LF and LB are very close to each other at the net, and all three are reaching higher than the top of the net. The ball is attacked by Team S and contacts LFs hands. Which of the following statements is true?
35. Due to an injury, Team A will be completing the set with only five players. The vacant position is currently the LF. The LB will be coming up as the back-row setter. Correct procedure is:
36. During a dead ball, the playing captain may request the following for his/her team:
37. During a time-out, when should a substitute enter the set?
38. During the set, each line judge shall assist the referees by:
39. During the set, the ........... is permitted to stand in the replacement zone.
40. During the set, the libero tracker shall:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Volleyball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....