21. A tossed ball that contacts a backboard or its supports hanging in a vertical position over the serving area is a service fault and not eligible for a re-serve.
22. After an injury a coach has 30 seconds to:
23. After the first referees signal to serve, a re-serve occurs when the server:
24. All of the following are accurate in relation to net play except:
25. All teammates, with the exception of the libero, shall wear:
26. An attack line shall be drawn across each playing area from sideline to sideline and shall be:
27. Any action other than a block or a serve that directs the ball toward the opponents court is considered a(n):
28. Any cards issued for unsporting conduct prior to the first set or between sets shall be administered at the beginning of the set immediately following the violation.
29. At the end of the first set, Team A is angry after losing. Team A refuses to follow end-of-set procedures for changing team benches. An unsporting conduct card is issued to the head coach.
30. At the moment of the contact of the serve, the center front may have a foot on but not over the center line.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Question and Answer