11. A potential screen exists, but is not limited to:
12. A referee shall stop play when a player gains an illegal advantage by contacting:
13. A serve is illegal and the ball remains dead if the server:
14. A single, visible manufacturers logo and/or single school name or insignia on each visible undergarment shall be:
15. A spectator becomes unruly and disruptive to the orderly progress of the set. The individual responsible for resolving the situation is:
16. A stray volleyball rolls onto the court during the set and disrupts play. The referees:
17. A substitution is legal when:
18. A team has been assessed a second administrative unnecessary delay. The penalty is:
19. A team is allowed ............. substitutions per set.
20. A time-out will last for a maximum of 60 seconds, unless both teams are ready to play prior to the 60 seconds expiring.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Question and Answer