91. Unsporting conduct shall be charged to a player for:
92. Upon entering the facility, the home team selects its team bench.
93. When a loss of rally occurs, the team preparing to serve rotates counterclockwise one position.
94. When a player seated on the bench receives a yellow card for conduct, the head coach must:
95. When a receiving team player is out of position on the serve and the ball is served illegally, which team is penalized?
96. When a team plays with fewer than six players due to illness, injury or disqualification, a loss of rally/point shall be awarded to the opponent each time a vacant position rotates to serve in the right back position.
97. When multiple courts are used, the second referee may end a time-out or interval between sets with a:
98. When used, a libero:
99. Which of the following is correct concerning the second referee? The second referee must have:
100. Which of the following is not a responsibility of the second referee?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Volleyball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....