MCQ quiz on Volleyball multiple choice questions and answers on Volleyball MCQ questions on Volleyball objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. A back-row player (on or in front of the attack line) may contact the ball completely above the height of the net and complete an attack.
2. A back-row setter, when in front of the attack line, may not:
3. A ball remains playable when it touches a non-team member who is not interfering with a players legitimate effort to play the ball.
4. A double hit occurs when a players successive or multiple contacts are illegal.
5. A fault whistled by the second referee will be indicated by blowing the whistle, showing the nature of the fault and then indicating the player committing the net fault by use of hand signals to indicate players number. After the first referee awards the point and serve to the opponent, the second referee will mirror the signal of point.
6. A joust is not a fault, and play continues as if the contact was instantaneous.
7. A line judge shall:
8. A live ball becomes dead when:
9. A match shall be forfeited when there is a power failure or when other unforeseen circumstances occur.
10. A player may cross the extension of the center line outside the court at any time provided he/she does not interfere with play by the opposing team.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Question and Answer