MCQ multiple choice questions and answers on Volleyball Trivia Quiz. How well you know field Volleyball game in sports, lets take the quiz on Volleyball quizzes, general knowledge GK question answer Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A back-row player (on or in front of the attack line) may contact the ball completely above the height of the net and complete an attack.
2. A back-row setter, when in front of the attack line, may not:
3. A ball remains playable when it touches a non-team member who is not interfering with a players legitimate effort to play the ball.
4. A double hit occurs when a players successive or multiple contacts are illegal.
5. A fault whistled by the second referee will be indicated by blowing the whistle, showing the nature of the fault and then indicating the player committing the net fault by use of hand signals to indicate players number. After the first referee awards the point and serve to the opponent, the second referee will mirror the signal of point.
6. A joust is not a fault, and play continues as if the contact was instantaneous.
7. A line judge shall:
8. A live ball becomes dead when:
9. A match shall be forfeited when there is a power failure or when other unforeseen circumstances occur.
10. A player may cross the extension of the center line outside the court at any time provided he/she does not interfere with play by the opposing team.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Volleyball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....