71. When the error is a free throw by the wrong player, if corrected, the free throw and any common foul committed during such a free throw shall be cancelled.
72. Which of the following statements is True statement when each team is granted a time-out to keep a player in the game who was directed to leave because of injury/blood?
73. Which of the following statements on player disqualifications is True statement?
74. Which of the following will result in an intentional foul?
75. With the clock running, the head coach may go, without penalty, to the scorers table to request a time-out regarding a correctable error.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Basketball
Basketball Question and Answer