31. All of the following statements regarding officials jurisdiction are True statement, EXCEPT:
32. An alternating-possession throw-in results in all of the following situations, EXCEPT:
33. An official shall immediately remove a player from the game who exhibits the following signs or symptoms of a concussion:
34. Any player who exhibits signs, symptoms or behaviors consistent with a concussion shall not returnto play until cleared by:
35. Any player, other than the free thrower, who does not occupy a marked lane space:
36. Blocking is illegal personal contact with an opponent that impedes the progress of an opponent with or without the ball.
37. Contact that is not a legitimate attempt to play the ball/player specifically designed to stop the clock or keep it from starting is:
38. Depending on the location of the throw-in, except outside the end line after a successful goal, the official shall:
39. During a dribble from backcourt to frontcourt, the ball is in As frontcourt if one of dribbler A1s feet is on the division line and the other foot and the ball are touching in As frontcourt.
40. During a dribble from backcourt to frontcourt, the ball is in the frontcourt when both feet of the dribbler and the ball touch the court entirely in the frontcourt.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Basketball
Basketball Question and Answer