MCQ quiz on Basketball multiple choice questions and answers on Basketball MCQ questions quiz on Basketball objectives questions with answer test pdf for games preparations, playing football practice game.
1. A ball is at the disposal of a player in all of the following situations, EXCEPT:
2. A bookkeeping mistake:
3. A closely-guarded situation can occur when different defenders continuously guard the player holding or dribbling the ball, provided the 6-foot distance is maintained throughout.
4. A fight breaks out between A1 and B1 during a deadball and clock-stopped situation. The head coach of Team A rushes onto the court. The officials:
5. A free throw ends: When the try is successful.
6. A head coach is permitted to be outside the optional coaching box to give instructions to players.
7. A held ball occurs when an opponent places his or her hand(s) on the ball and prevents an airborne player from throwing the ball or releasing it on a try.
8. A player may not hold his or her hands or arms in front of his or her body to absorb the force from an imminent charge of any opponent.
9. A simultaneous violation is called if offensive players occupy the first marked lane spaces and defensive players occupy the second marked lane spaces during the free throw.
10. A situation in which there are fouls by both teams, the second of which occurs before the clock is started following the first, and such that at least one of the attributes of a double foul is absent, is known as:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Basketball
Basketball Question and Answer