MCQ quiz on Badminton multiple choice questions and answers on Badminton MCQ questions quiz on Badminton objectives questions with answer test pdf for games preparations, playing badminton practice game.
1. The winner of a womens singles game is the first to ............... points?
2. The winner of mens singles, mens doubles, or womens doubles, is the first to points?
3. A point is awarded when the returner:
4. A point is scored on every volley, no matter who served
5. Any portion of the shuttle may be struck during a serve
6. If a game is tied at 14 points, the first team to reach 14 may:
7. If the shuttle hits the net on a serve and goes over, landing in the appropriate service court, it is called
8. If the shuttle lands on a boundary line it is considered a fault
9. In doubles play, no receiver may receive 2 consecutive serves
10. The doubles court is shorter than the singles court
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Badminton
Badminton Question and Answer