MCQ quiz on Introduction to Engineering Graphics multiple choice questions and answers on Introduction to Engineering Graphics MCQ questions on Introduction to Engineering Graphics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. Which tool can be used to draw a 90 degree angle?
2. Which set of lead grades has a grade out of sequence?
3. A drawing instrument set usually contains all of the following, except:
4. A French curve is used to draw
5. The primary unit of measurement for engineering drawings and design in the mechanical industries is the
6. When you want to make sure that all of the text stays to the right of a given point on the drawing, you would set its
7. When you want to make the letters of a line of text narrower, you would set its:
8. Which angle cannot be made with either a 45 or 30/60 triangle or a combination of the two?
9. Which line type is thick and black?
10. Which line type is thin and light?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Introduction to Engineering Graphics
Introduction to Engineering Graphics Question and Answer