MCQ quiz on Engineering Scale multiple choice questions and answers on Engineering Scale MCQ questions on Engineering Scale objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. A map of 10 cm X 8 cm represents an area of 50000sq. meter of a field. The R.F. of the scale is
2. An area of 36 square kilometer is represented by 144 square centimeter on a map. What is the R.F. ?
3. For drawing of small instruments, watches etc. the scale used is
4. For scale, which one is not correct
5. If the 10m length is represented as 1 mm on the map then representative fraction is
6. In the diagonal scale, the word diagonal is used because it is most suitable for the measurement of
7. The full form of R.F. is
8. The R.F. of scale is always
9. The unit of R.F. is
10. When measurements are required in three consecutive units, the appropriated scale is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Engineering Scale
Engineering Scale Question and Answer