51. In which of the following process, heat is created by blacksmith fire
52. Which of the following is not true in regard to welding joint?
53. The voltage needed in resistance welding does not depend upon
54. The metals having good weldability, in descending order are
55. Which of the following types is not fillet weld?
56. Which of the following is a weld joint?
57. Which of the processes can be classified as fusion welding?
58. Which of the following is an example of fusion welding?
59. In resistance welding, two electrodes are made of
60. In arc welding, arc initiation voltage is of the order
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Question and Answer