41. Which of the following welding process is used for welding of sheet metals in automobile and air craft industries?
42. Heat is created by the chemical reaction in
43. Which of the processes can be classified as solid state welding?
44. Which flame is suitable for welding of ferrous metals, Cu and Al alloys?
45. Which flame is suitable for cutting operations?
46. Which flame is suitable for welding of non ferrous metals (brasses and bronzes)?
47. Which flame is suitable for welding steel?
48. Which of the following is false regarding material to be welded and its corresponding welding process?
49. Which of the following is not true for gas welding?
50. Which of the welding processes utilize a non-consumable electrode?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Question and Answer