31. One of the functions of electrode coating is
32. In an acetylene cylinder, the acetylene is dissolved in
33. Which one of the following is a temporary joint?
34. In fusion welding, penetration is the ratio of
35. Which of the following joint have high corrosion resistance?
36. Which of the following is a design recommendation for welding?
37. Which of the following processes do not use flux during welding?
38. Which of the following is not a resistance welding?
39. The resistance welding process suitable for welding ferrous and non-ferrous metals upto 8mm thickness is
40. Which of the following is false regarding welding process and its corresponding minimum thickness of plate material?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Question and Answer