21. Which one of the following is the type of transformer used in arc welding?
22. Cast iron contains two elements, which make it difficult to cut it by gas cutting. What are these elements?
23. The function of the central hole in the tip of the cutting blowpipe is
24. In gas cutting, if too little cutting oxygen is supplied
25. The size of the cutting nozzle used in oxy-acetylene cutting process depends mainly on
26. In a gas cut plate, the cut shows grooves and has deep drag lines. This is due to
27. One of the functions of electrode coating is
28. In an acetylene cylinder, the acetylene is dissolved in
29. Which one of the following is a temporary joint?
30. In fusion welding, penetration is the ratio of
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Question and Answer