21. In DC welding heat distribution is possible between electrode and the base metal due to the change of polarity. The distribution of heat is
22. The correct colours for oxygen and acetylene hoses are:
23. Which one of the following is the type of transformer used in arc welding?
24. Cast iron contains two elements, which make it difficult to cut it by gas cutting. What are these elements?
25. The function of the central hole in the tip of the cutting blowpipe is
26. In gas cutting, if too little cutting oxygen is supplied
27. The size of the cutting nozzle used in oxy-acetylene cutting process depends mainly on
28. In a gas cut plate, the cut shows grooves and has deep drag lines. This is due to
29. One of the functions of electrode coating is
30. In an acetylene cylinder, the acetylene is dissolved in
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Question and Answer