21. Cast iron contains two elements, which make it difficult to cut it by gas cutting. What are these elements?
22. The function of the central hole in the tip of the cutting blowpipe is
23. In gas cutting, if too little cutting oxygen is supplied
24. The size of the cutting nozzle used in oxy-acetylene cutting process depends mainly on
25. In a gas cut plate, the cut shows grooves and has deep drag lines. This is due to
26. One of the functions of electrode coating is
27. In an acetylene cylinder, the acetylene is dissolved in
28. Which one of the following is a temporary joint?
29. In fusion welding, penetration is the ratio of
30. Which of the following joint have high corrosion resistance?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Question and Answer