21. The correct flame for preheating before cutting is
22. Neutral flame in gas welding contains
23. In DC welding heat distribution is possible between electrode and the base metal due to the change of polarity. The distribution of heat is
24. The correct colours for oxygen and acetylene hoses are:
25. Which one of the following is the type of transformer used in arc welding?
26. Cast iron contains two elements, which make it difficult to cut it by gas cutting. What are these elements?
27. The function of the central hole in the tip of the cutting blowpipe is
28. In gas cutting, if too little cutting oxygen is supplied
29. The size of the cutting nozzle used in oxy-acetylene cutting process depends mainly on
30. In a gas cut plate, the cut shows grooves and has deep drag lines. This is due to
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Question and Answer