MCQ quiz on Welding multiple choice questions and answers on Welding MCQ questions quiz on Welding objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. Which of the gases can be used to form a protective envelope in arc welding?
2. Acetylene is a fuel gas for gas cutting & welding composed of
3. Acetylene is a fuel gas for gas cutting & welding composed of
4. The electrodes are manufactured in two standard lengths namely
5. Which fuel gas is used for cutting deep under water?
6. While gas cutting the nozzle should
7. If the blowpipe is moved to and fro frequently while cutting the kerf will
8. The electrode size refers to
9. The top edge is melted round and the cut face is not smooth in gas cutting. This is due to
10. The position in which it is easiest to weld is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Question and Answer