MCQ quiz on Welding multiple choice questions and answers on Welding MCQ questions quiz on Welding objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. The electrodes are manufactured in two standard lengths namely
2. Acetylene is a fuel gas for gas cutting & welding composed of
3. Which fuel gas is used for cutting deep under water?
4. While gas cutting the nozzle should
5. If the blowpipe is moved to and fro frequently while cutting the kerf will
6. The electrode size refers to
7. The top edge is melted round and the cut face is not smooth in gas cutting. This is due to
8. The position in which it is easiest to weld is
9. Which type of fire extinguisher is used in a welding shop?
10. If a worker has suffered from electric shock, he should be
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Question and Answer