MCQ quiz on Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR multiple choice questions and answers on Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR MCQ questions quiz on Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. An SCR combines the features of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
2. If the gate voltage of an SCR is removed, then the
3. An SCR is turned off when â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
4. An SCR is turned off when
5. An SCR can be used
6. In the normal operation of an SCR, anode is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ w.r.t. cathode
7. With gate open, the maximum anode current at which SCR is turned off from ON condition is called
8. The normal way to turn on a SCR is by â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
9. The control element of an SCR is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
10. When SCR starts conducting, which loses all control?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR
Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR Question and Answer