MCQ quiz on Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR multiple choice questions and answers on Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR MCQ questions quiz on Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. An SCR combines the features of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
2. If the gate voltage of an SCR is removed, then the
3. An SCR is turned off when â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
4. An SCR is turned off when
5. An SCR can be used
6. In the normal operation of an SCR, anode is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ w.r.t. cathode
7. With gate open, the maximum anode current at which SCR is turned off from ON condition is called
8. The normal way to turn on a SCR is by â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
9. The control element of an SCR is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
10. When SCR starts conducting, which loses all control?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR
Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Silicon Controlled Rectifier - SCR Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....