31. A certain sound has 1000 times more eneergy then another sound. The number of times it would sound stronger to a listener will be
32. Transmission bandwidth for satellite system least depends on
33. A communication satellite is a repeater between
34. Define Polar-orbiting Satellites.
35. Geostationary satellite are generally put in ....... orbit and domestic satellite in .......... orbit
36. A television (TV) transmission is an example of which type of transmission?
37. What are the types of antenna losses?
38. The total noise of a satellite earth station receiving system consists of
39. Types of CDMA?
40. The multiple access technique suitable only for digital transmission is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Satellite Communication
Satellite Communication Question and Answer