81. A triac is a â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. switch
82. A triac is equivalent to two SCRs â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
83. A UJT has â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
84. A UJT is sometimes called â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. diode
85. AC power in a load can be controlled by using
86. After peak point, the UJT operates in the â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. region
87. An SCR can be used
88. An SCR is made up of silicon because
89. Between the incoming and outgoing devices in voltage commutation
90. Between the peak point and the valley point of UJT emitter characteristics we have â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.. region
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Question and Answer