131. When a UJT is turned ON, the resistance between emitter terminal and lower base terminal â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
132. When the emitter terminal of a UJT is open, the resistance between the base terminal is generally â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
133. When the temperature increases, the inter-base resistance (RBB) of a UJT â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
134. When the temperature increases, the intrinsic stand off ratio â€¦â€¦â€¦.
135. Which of the following is not a characteristic of UJT?
136. With increase in firing angle
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Question and Answer