131. Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of
132. When a UJT is turned ON, the resistance between emitter terminal and lower base terminal â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
133. When the emitter terminal of a UJT is open, the resistance between the base terminal is generally â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
134. When the temperature increases, the inter-base resistance (RBB) of a UJT â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
135. When the temperature increases, the intrinsic stand off ratio â€¦â€¦â€¦.
136. Which of the following is not a characteristic of UJT?
137. With increase in firing angle
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom South America South Africa Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....