121. The square wave operation of 3 phase VSI lines contains the harmonics. The amplitudes are
122. The switching function of semiconductor devices can be characterized with
123. The triac is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
124. The UJT may be used as â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
125. The V-I characteristics for a triac in the first and third quadrants are essentially identical to those of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. in its first quadrant
126. To turn on UJT, the forward bias on the emitter diode should be â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ the peak point voltage
127. TRIAC is a semiconductor power electronic device which contains
128. Under harmonic free load voltages, the 3 phase VSI
129. Unipolar modulation is generally used in
130. Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24 lead to)
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Question and Answer