121. The switching function of semiconductor devices can be characterized with
122. The triac is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
123. The UJT may be used as â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
124. The V-I characteristics for a triac in the first and third quadrants are essentially identical to those of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. in its first quadrant
125. To turn on UJT, the forward bias on the emitter diode should be â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ the peak point voltage
126. TRIAC is a semiconductor power electronic device which contains
127. Under harmonic free load voltages, the 3 phase VSI
128. Unipolar modulation is generally used in
129. Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24 lead to)
130. Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Question and Answer