111. The conduction losses in IGBT is
112. The device that does not have the gate terminal is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
113. The device that exhibits negative resistance region is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
114. The effects of EMI can be reduced by
115. The input current waveform of a bridge controlled rectifier when the load is perfectly filtered is
116. The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R â€“ L load can be in the form of
117. The normal way to turn on a diac is by â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
118. The output power of the cascaded amplifier-attenuator system can be determined using
119. The power MOSFET device is a
120. The square wave operation of 3 phase VSI lines contains the harmonics. The amplitudes are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Question and Answer