Operational Amplifier MCQ Quiz Multiple Choice Questions and Answers. Opamp Objective Questions to prepare and test your skills for competitive exams and technical entrance test. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. An ideal operational amplifier has
2. Another name for a unity gain amplifier is:
3. Op-amps used as high- and low-pass filter circuits employ which configuration?
4. With negative feedback, the returning signal:
5. A circuit whose output is proportional to the difference between the input signals is considered to be which type of amplifier?
6. The voltage follower has a:
7. The ratio between differential gain and common-mode gain is called:
8. If the input to a comparator is a sine wave, the output is a:
9. The major difference between ground and virtual ground is that virtual ground is only a:
10. When a capacitor is used in place of a resistor in an op-amp network, its placement determines:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operational Amplifier
Operational Amplifier Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operational Amplifier Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....