MCQ on Electrical Instrumentation and Measurement multiple choice questions and answers on measurement and instrumentation MCQs questions quiz on electrical measuring instruments objective questions with answers question bank for test in pdf for competitive and entrance exams written test skills for job interviews and admissions in colleges and technical universities.
1. The decibel is a measure of
2. The wire should be ...................... to increase the Q factor of the coil.
3. Which of the following error is caused by poor calibration of an instrument?
4. Accuracy of a measuring instrument indicates the
5. Measurement which is close to true value is
6. Precision of an instrument is defined as
7. Which error s caused by careless handling of an instrument ?
8. In which part of the scale does the pointer indicate more accurately
9. Which of the following is not a fundamental quantity?
10. An instrument with high precision implies
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Instrumentation and Measurement
Instrumentation and Measurement Question and Answer