11. What are the two types of bipolar junction transistors?
12. 12. The magnitude of dark current in a photo-transistor usually falls in what range?
13. Junction Field Effect Transistors (JFET) contain how many diodes?
14. When not in use, MOSFET pins are kept at the same potential through the use of:
15. A MOSFET has how many terminals?
16. Hybrid means
17. If the operating point changes, the h-parameters of transistor
18. There are .............. h-parameters of a transistor
19. For a silicon transistor, when a base-emitter junction is forward-biased, it has a nominal voltage drop of
20. A very simple bias for a D-MOSFET is called:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Electronic Devices
Electronic Devices Question and Answer