11. Which of the following motors has a high starting torque?
12. The starting winding of a single-phase motor is placed in
13. In a DC series motor increase in load current results in
14. Which DC motors has approximately constant speed?
15. An electric machine will have high efficiency when
16. Inter poles in DC machines are provided to reduce
17. DC motor yoke is generally made of
18. The output of a rotating electrical machine is limited by
19. The dimensions of a dc machine primarily depend on
20. Skewing of rotor slots helps in
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Electrical Machines
Electrical Machines Question and Answer