Electrical Machines MCQ Quiz Multiple Choice Questions and Answers. Electrical Machines Objective Question and Answer to prepare for competitive and entrance exams and test your skills on the topic.
1. The power factor of the induction motor will be __________ if the magnetizing current is __________
2. The magnetizing current of an induction motor will be __________ for __________ air gap
3. In induction motors, small air gap __________ power factor and __________ noise level
4. In induction motors, the difference between the number of stator and rotor slots should not be
5. Induction motor which of the following depends on the leakage reactance?
6. The use of double squirrel cage winding on the rotor provides
7. In induction motor if the number of rotor slots is equal to the stator slots then
8. In squirrel cage motors, skin effect occurs in
9. A synchronous machine having large length of the air gap will have
10. Damper windings are provided in synchronous machines to
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Electrical Machines
Electrical Machines Question and Answer