Electrical Drives multiple choice questions and answers on Electrical Drives MCQ questions quiz on Electrical Drives objective type questions with answer for competitive exams and written test preparations for online Electrical Drives quiz
1. A four quadrant operation requires
2. To save energy during braking ................. braking is used?
3. A 3 - F induction motor draws an electric current of 50 A from mains when starts by direct switching. If an auto transformer with 60 % tapping is used for starting the electric current drawn from the mains will be
4. A motor has a thermal heating time constant of 50 mm. When the motor runs continuous of full scale, its final temperature rise is 80Â° C, what would be the temperature rise after 1 hour, if the motor runs continuously on full load?
5. An elevator drive is required to operate in
6. Electric drive is becoming more and more popular because
7. For an IM to operate in braking region slip should be always
8. Full form of VVVF control
9. High braking torque produced in
10. In 4 quadrant operation of a hoist 3rd quadrant represents
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Electrical Drives
Electrical Drives Question and Answer