61. The output of a gated S-R flip-flop changes only if the:
62. When both inputs of a J-K flip-flop cycle, the output will:
63. What is the significance of the J and K terminals on the J-K flip-flop?
64. How is a J-K flip-flop made to toggle?
65. A J-K flip-flop is in a "no change" condition when ________
66. A correct output is achieved from a master-slave J-K flip-flop only if its inputs are stable while the:
67. A J-K flip-flop with J = 1 and K = 1 has a 20 kHz clock input. The Q output is ________
68. The toggle condition in a master-slave J-K flip-flop means that Q and will switch to their ________ state(s) at the ________
69. What is the significance of the J and K terminals on the J-K flip-flop?
70. On a J-K flip-flop, when is the flip-flop in a hold condition?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Digital Electronics
Digital Electronics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom South America South Africa Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....