31. The output of an OR gate is LOW when ________.
32. The Ex-NOR is sometimes called the ________.
33. A logic circuit that provides a HIGH output if one input or the other input, but not both, is HIGH, is a(n):
34. The output of an AND gate with three inputs, A, B, and C, is HIGH when ________.
35. When used with an IC, what does the term "QUAD" indicate?
36. The output of an OR gate with three inputs, A, B, and C, is LOW when ________.
37. Which of the following logical operations is represented by the + sign in Boolean algebra?
38. Output will be a LOW for any case when one or more inputs are zero for a(n):
39. A basic multiplexer principle can be demonstrated through the use of a:
40. One multiplexer can take the place of:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Digital Electronics
Digital Electronics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom South America South Africa Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....