11. Which of the following is the most widely used alphanumeric code for computer input and output?
12. Which is typically the longest?
13. The BCD number for decimal 347 is ________.
14. The sum of the two BCD numbers, 0011 + 0011, is ________.
15. Convert the binary number 1100 to Gray code.
16. Convert binary 111111110010 to hexadecimal.
17. When used with an IC, what does the term "QUAD" indicate?
18. Convert decimal 64 to binary.
19. Convert Hexadecimal 8B3F to binary
20. Convert the Gray code 1011 to binary.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Digital Electronics
Digital Electronics Question and Answer