71. The essential condition for parallel operation of two D.C. generators is that they have
72. Which of the following generating machine will offer constant voltage on all loads ?
73. An exciter for a turbo generator is a
74. Following energized winding of a D.C. machine should not be opened as it wouldproduce high inductive voltage which may be dangerous to personnel and may cause itsown insulation failure.
75. Following D.C. generator will be in a position to build up without any residualmagnetism in the poles
76. D.C. generator generally preferred for charging automobile batteries is
77. Which of the following generator will have negligible terminal voltage while running onno-load ?
78. Which of the following D.C. generators will be in a position to build up without anyresidual magnetism in the poles ?
79. Which generator would you prefer for feeding long D.C. transmission lines ?
80. In D.C. generators, the cause of rapid brush wear may be
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DC Generator
DC Generator Question and Answer