Alternating Voltages and Currents multiple choice questions and answers on Alternating Voltages and Currents MCQ questions quiz on Alternating Voltages and Currents objective questions.
1. The number of complete cycles of an alternating current occurring in one second is known as:
2. The value of an alternating current at any given instant is:
3. An alternating current completes 100 cycles in 0.1 s. Its frequency is:
4. The supply of electrical energy for a consumer is usually by a.c. because:
5. Which of the following statements is false?
6. An alternating voltage of maximum value 100 V is applied to a lamp. Which of the following direct voltages, if applied to the lamp, would cause the lamp to light with the same brilliance?
7. The value normally stated when referring to alternating currents and voltages is the:
8. State which of the following is false. For a sine wave:
9. An a.c. supply is 70.7 V, 50 Hz. Which of the following statements is false?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Alternating Voltages and Currents
Alternating Voltages and Currents Question and Answer