MCQ quiz on European Union - Europe multiple choice questions and answers on European Union - Europe MCQ questions on European Union - Europe objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. How many countries are currently in the European Union?
2. In which European city would you find the Eiffel Tower?
3. In which European country are both Flemish and French spoken?
4. Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Germany and which other country were the founding members of the European Union?
5. J.K. Rowling, Stephen Hawking and Christian Bale are all from which European country?
6. Leonardo Da Vincis Mona Lisa is located in which famous European museum?
7. The currency used in the United Kingdom is called
8. The Italian Christopher Columbus was a famous
9. What is the capital city of Romania?
10. What is the most widely spoken language in Europe?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on European Union - Europe
European Union - Europe Question and Answer