81. The UK courts must accepts the law passed by:
82. The UK Ministry consists of ................ Ministers:
83. The UK Parliament Act of 1911 as amended in Legislation:
84. The UK Parliament Act of 1911 as amended in Legislation:
85. The whole of cabinet system in English is based on:
86. There are ................ Types of Courts in UK:
87. Tony Blair became Prime Minister for the Second term on:
88. UK Parliament is the:
89. What are the two Main Parties in the UK?
90. Who was the First Labour party Leader became the Prime Minister of UK?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on British Constitution
British Constitution Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom South America South Africa Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....