61. Requirements can be refined using
62. What is the goal of the requirements analysis and specifications phase of software development life cycle ?
63. One of the fault base testing techniques is
64. If every requirement can be checked by a cost-effective process, then the SRS is
65. SRS is also known as specification of
66. What is noise in terms of software development ?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Software Engineering
Software Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Software Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....