Software Engineering multiple choice questions and answers on Software Engineering MCQ questions quiz on Software Engineering objectives questions.
1. A cross life-cycle activity of system development is
2. A decision table consist of two parts
3. A good requirement specification should be
4. Coding and testing can be done in
5. Following software process model can be represented schematically as a series of major technical activities and there associated state?
6. If limited user participation is available, which model is to be selected
7. In which phase procedure development occurs?
8. Milestones are used to
9. Software Quality is
10. Software testing techniques are most effective if applied immediately after
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Software Engineering
Software Engineering Question and Answer