Ruby on Rails MCQ multiple choice questions and answers to prepare for the entrance written test. Ruby on Rails quiz Objective questions and solutions.
1. Which of the following languages syntax matches with the Rubys syntax?
2. What is the extension used for saving the ruby file?
3. What does the notation \b stands for?
4. What is the sequence of ruby strings?
5. Which of the following is not a valid datatype in Ruby?
6. Which of the following is not a valid library function?
7. Why is the library function Puts used for?
8. What is the output of the given code? print "Hi" puts "Welcome!"
9. For getting an input from the user which method is used?
10. Which sequence can be used to substitute the value of any ruby expression in a string?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Ruby on Rails
Ruby on Rails Question and Answer