PeopleSoft multiple choice questions and answers on PeopleSoft MCQ questions quiz on PeopleSoft Certification Exam preparation objective questions to test your skills.
1. Where are definitions used to create fields on a page in the user interface and columns in application data tables stored?
2. The definitions that make up a PeopleSoft Application are stored in?
3. The Application Data is Cached in?
4. PeopleSoft has its own naming convention for system and non-system tables. In the list below, RECORDNAME refers to the name of any table or record. Referring to the above information, which one of the following identifies the naming convention PeopleSoft uses for system tables?
5. What is the record field property that should be set to validate dates for <> 30 days?
6. What are the requirements of an effective dated table?
7. EFFDT cannot occur at what occurs levels?
8. What type of a field can have Auto Update?
9. PeopleSoft tracks object changes using a system table. Which PeopleTools System table is used to track object changes?
10. When can a value be added in the underlying table?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on PeopleSoft
PeopleSoft Question and Answer