11. Give me an example of a cell address.
12. Selecting the Column G & H then choose Insert->Columns. What will happen?
13. Where a row and a column meet, what do you call that?
14. In Excel, a Data Series is defined as what ?
15. In Excel, Columns are labelled as â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
16. In Excel, Rows are labelled as â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
17. The cell reference for cell range of A2 to M12 is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
18. The first cell in EXCEL worksheet is labeled as
19. Statistical calculations and preparation of tables and graphs can be done using
20. What is the shortcut key to insert new sheet in current workbook ?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on MS EXCEL
MS EXCEL Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
MS EXCEL Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....