121. A smart tag will be removed from a cell when
122. How to restrict the values of a cell so that only whole numbers between 9 and 99 can be entered in a cell.
123. The Cancel and Enter buttons appear in the:
124. In Excel, the Fill Color button on the Formatting toolbar is used for what?
125. What is entered by the function =today()
126. A â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.is a grid with labeled columns and rows.
127. When all the numbers between 0 and 100 in a range should be displayed in Red Color, apply
128. The default header for a worksheet is
129. To create a formula, you can use:
130. In order to perform a calculation in a spreadsheet, you need to use a:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on MS EXCEL
MS EXCEL Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom South America South Africa Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....